Key features and details
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Rabbit polyclonal to ERK1 + ERK2 (phospho T185 + Y187)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAlexa Fluor® 488 Anti-ERK1 + ERK2 (phospho T185 + Y187) antibody
See all ERK1 + ERK2 primary antibodies
DescriptionAlexa Fluor® 488 Rabbit polyclonal to ERK1 + ERK2 (phospho T185 + Y187)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human ERK1 + ERK2. Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from the region of ERK1 that contains threonine 202 (corresponding to 185 in ERK2) and tyrosine 204 (corresponding to 187 in ERK2).
Database link: P27361
- NIH3T3 cells (serum starved), treated with PDGF (50 ng/mL for 15 minutes).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS
PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab200807 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4) and ARHGEF2.
Acts as a transcriptional repressor. Binds to a [GC]AAA[GC] consensus sequence. Repress the expression of interferon gamma-induced genes. Seems to bind to the promoter of CCL5, DMP1, IFIH1, IFITM1, IRF7, IRF9, LAMP3, OAS1, OAS2, OAS3 and STAT1. Transcriptional activity is independent of kinase activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-185 and Tyr-187, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-187.
- Information by UniProt
- ERK 1 antibody
- ERK 2 antibody
- ERK-1 antibody
ab200807 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Li H & Chen C Quercetin Has Antimetastatic Effects on Gastric Cancer Cells via the Interruption of uPA/uPAR Function by Modulating NF-?b, PKC-d, ERK1/2, and AMPKa. Integr Cancer Ther 17:511-523 (2018). PubMed: 28627240
- Tang F et al. CT45A1 siRNA silencing suppresses the proliferation, metastasis and invasion of lung cancer cells by downregulating the ERK/CREB signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 16:6708-6714 (2017). PubMed: 28901509
- Li L et al. Antitumor activity of 2-[(2E)-3,7-dimethyl-2,6-octadienyl]-6-methyl-2,5-cyclohexadiene-1,4-dione isolated from the aerial part of Atractylodes macrocephala in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Med Rep 16:6299-6305 (2017). PubMed: 28901513
- Xiao Y et al. TGF-ß/MAPK signaling mediates the effects of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on urinary control and interstitial cystitis after urinary bladder transplantation. Am J Transl Res 9:1193-1202 (2017). PubMed: 28386345
- Wang J et al. A novel long intergenic noncoding RNA indispensable for the cleavage of mouse two-cell embryos. EMBO Rep 17:1452-1470 (2016). PubMed: 27496889
- Guo J et al. Berberine Protects Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells against LPS-Induced Apoptosis by Blocking JNK-Mediated Signaling. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2016:6983956 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27478481