Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6828(B)] to Mannose Receptor
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
Product nameAlexa Fluor® 488 Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)]
See all Mannose Receptor primary antibodies
DescriptionAlexa Fluor® 488 Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6828(B)] to Mannose Receptor
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Mannose Receptor aa 1400 to the C-terminus (intracellular). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- ICC/IF: Molt-4 cells. Flow Cyt: Molt-4 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 1.75 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (ab125028)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (ab195192)
- HRP Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (ab195193)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab209327)
- Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] - BSA and Azide free (ab209332)
- PE Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (ab223960)
- APC Anti-Mannose Receptor antibody [EPR6828(B)] (ab223961)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab195191 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/5000.
ab199091 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488), is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMediates the endocytosis of glycoproteins by macrophages. Binds both sulfated and non-sulfated polysaccharide chains. Acts as phagocytic receptor for bacteria, fungi and other pathogens.
Sequence similaritiesContains 8 C-type lectin domains.
Contains 1 fibronectin type-II domain.
Contains 1 ricin B-type lectin domain.
- Information by UniProt
- bA541I19.1 antibody
- C type lectin domain family 13 member D antibody
- C-type lectin domain family 13 member D antibody
ab195191 staining Mannose Receptor in Molt-4 cells. The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then incubated in 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilize the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab195191 at 1/100 dilution (shown in green) and ab195889, Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin (Alexa Fluor® 594), at 1/250 dilution (shown in red). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
Overlay histogram showing Molt-4 cells stained with ab195191 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab195191, 1/5000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Alexa Fluor® 488 (ab199091) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Blue laser (488nm) and 530/30 bandpass filter.
ab195191 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Li T et al. Mussel-Inspired Nanostructures Potentiate the Immunomodulatory Properties and Angiogenesis of Mesenchymal Stem Cells. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 11:17134-17146 (2019). PubMed: 31008578
- Huang Y et al. IL-16 regulates macrophage polarization as a target gene of mir-145-3p. Mol Immunol 107:1-9 (2019). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 30634164
- Cai H et al. Colony-stimulating factor-1-induced AIF1 expression in tumor-associated macrophages enhances the progression of hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncoimmunology 6:e1333213 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 28932635