Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Alexa Fluor® 594 Rabbit monoclonal [EP4182] to Islet 1 - Neural Stem Cell Marker
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameAlexa Fluor® 594 Anti-Islet 1 antibody [EP4182] - Neural Stem Cell Marker
See all Islet 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionAlexa Fluor® 594 Rabbit monoclonal [EP4182] to Islet 1 - Neural Stem Cell Marker
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
- ICC/IF: SKNSH cells.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Islet 1 antibody [EP4182] - Neural Stem Cell Marker (ab109517)
- Alexa Fluor® 555 Anti-Islet 1 antibody [EP4182] - Neural Stem Cell Marker (ab203405)
- Alexa Fluor® 568 Anti-Islet 1 antibody [EP4182] - Neural Stem Cell Marker (ab203406)
- Anti-Islet 1 antibody [EP4182] - BSA and Azide free (ab216657)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-Islet 1 antibody [EP4182] (ab275990)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-Islet 1 antibody [EP4182] - Neural Stem Cell Marker (ab277925)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203404 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionBinds to one of the cis-acting domain of the insulin gene enhancer.
Tissue specificityExpressed in subsets of neurons of the adrenal medulla and dorsal root ganglion, inner nuclear and ganglion cell layers in the retina, the pineal and some regions of the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Insulin gene enhancer protein ISL 1 antibody
- Insulin gene enhancer protein ISL-1 antibody
- Insulin related protein antibody
ab203404 staining Islet 1 in SKNSH cells. The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab203404 at 1/100 dilution (shown in red) and ab195887, Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin (Alexa Fluor® 488), at 1/250 dilution (shown in green). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
ab203404 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.