Key features and details
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Rat monoclonal [M1/70] to CD11b
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAlexa Fluor® 647 Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70]
See all CD11b primary antibodies
DescriptionAlexa Fluor® 647 Rat monoclonal [M1/70] to CD11b
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
Tested Applications & Species
Application Species ICC/IFMouse
- ICC/IF: RAW246.7 cells
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 30% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typeunknown
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab197701)
- Alexa Fluor® 405 Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab197703)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab210299)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab218786)
- PerCP Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab237025)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] - BSA and Azide free (ab237965)
- violetFluor™ 450 Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab242266)
- FITC Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab24874)
- PE Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab25175)
- redFluor™ 710 Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab253091)
- APC Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab25482)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab25533)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab79096)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab8878)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197702 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
FunctionIntegrin alpha-M/beta-2 is implicated in various adhesive interactions of monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes as well as in mediating the uptake of complement-coated particles. It is identical with CR-3, the receptor for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component. It probably recognizes the R-G-D peptide in C3b. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for fibrinogen, factor X and ICAM1. It recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in ITGAM has been associated with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus type 6 (SLEB6) [MIM:609939]. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic, inflammatory and often febrile multisystemic disorder of connective tissue. It affects principally the skin, joints, kidneys and serosal membranes. It is thought to represent a failure of the regulatory mechanisms of the autoimmune system.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen CD11b (p170) antibody
- Antigen CD11b p170 antibody
- CD11 antigen like family member B antibody
ab197702 staining CD11b in Raw264.7 cells. The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab197702 at 1/100 dilution (shown in red) and ab195887, Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin (Alexa Fluor® 488), at 2µg/ml (shown in green). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
ab197702 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Hanot Mambres D et al. Identification of Immune Effectors Essential to the Control of Primary and Secondary Intranasal Infection with Brucella melitensis in Mice. J Immunol 196:3780-93 (2016). PubMed: 27036913