Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Alkaline Phosphatase
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Alkaline Phosphatase antibody
See all Alkaline Phosphatase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Alkaline Phosphatase
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against purified and partially purified Alkaline Phosphatase [E.coli].
Species reactivityReacts with: Escherichia coli
Does not react with: Mammals
Full length protein (E. coli).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by a delipidation and defibrination.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Alkaline phosphatase, germ cell antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase, testicular and thymus antibody
- Akp2 antibody
ab354 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Wang C et al. Morin protects glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis through regulating the mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway. J Nat Med 72:929-936 (2018). PubMed: 30043216
- Bross P et al. The HSP60-(P.val98ile) mutation associated with hereditary spastic paraplegia SPG13 compromises chaperonin function both in vitro and in vivo. J Biol Chem : (2008). WB ; Escherichia coli . PubMed: 18400758
- Imperi F et al. Membrane-association determinants of the omega-amino acid monooxygenase PvdA, a pyoverdine biosynthetic enzyme from Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Microbiology 154:2804-13 (2008). PubMed: 18757814
- Downer R et al. The elastin-binding protein of Staphylococcus aureus (EbpS) is expressed at the cell surface as an integral membrane protein and not as a cell wall-associated protein. J Biol Chem 277:243-50 (2002). PubMed: 11684686