Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Alkaline Phosphatase
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Alkaline Phosphatase antibody
See all Alkaline Phosphatase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Alkaline Phosphatase
SpecificityThe immunogen is from the AP-TNAP protein (SwissProt P08289) and presents no homology with intestinal isoform of rat alkaline phosphatase.
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, a wide range of other species
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Rat Alkaline Phosphatase (internal sequence).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Alkaline phosphatase, germ cell antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase, testicular and thymus antibody
- Akp2 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab95462 has been referenced in 45 publications.
- Ge X et al. Parathyroid hormone enhances the osteo/odontogenic differentiation of dental pulp stem cells via ERK and P38 MAPK pathways. J Cell Physiol 235:1209-1221 (2020). PubMed: 31276209
- Xiong Y et al. IL-10 induces MC3T3-E1 cells differentiation towards osteoblastic fate in murine model. J Cell Mol Med 24:1076-1086 (2020). PubMed: 31755174
- Xiong Y et al. The lncRNA Rhno1/miR-6979-5p/BMP2 Axis Modulates Osteoblast Differentiation. Int J Biol Sci 16:1604-1615 (2020). PubMed: 32226305
- Xiong Y et al. Identification of key microRNAs and target genes for the diagnosis of bone nonunion. Mol Med Rep 21:1921-1933 (2020). PubMed: 32319614
- Zhao M et al. The role and potential mechanism of p75NTR in mineralization via in vivo p75NTR knockout mice and in vitro ectomesenchymal stem cells. Cell Prolif 53:e12758 (2020). PubMed: 31922317