Product nameAnti-ALKBH5 antibody
See all ALKBH5 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to ALKBH5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein corresponding to Human ALKBH5 aa 1-458.
MAAASGYTDLREKLKSMTSRDNYKAGSREAAAAAAAAVAAAAAAAAAAEP YPVSGAKRKYQEDSDPERSDYEEQQLQKEEEARKVKSGIRQMRLFSQDEC AKIEARIDEVVSRAEKGLYNEHTVDRAPLRNKYFFGEGYTYGAQLQKRGP GQERLYPPGDVDEIPEWVHQLVIQKLVEHRVIPEGFVNSAVINDYQPGGC IVSHVDPIHIFERPIVSVSFFSDSALCFGCKFQFKPIRVSEPVLSLPVRR GSVTVLSGYAADEITHCIRPQDIKERRAVIILRKTRLDAPRLETKSLSSS VLPPSYASDRLSGNNRDPALKPKRSHRKADPDAAHRPRILEMDKEENRRS VLLPTHRRRGSFSSENYWRKSYESSEDCSEAAGSPGNSGSSLRSCPSFCF EGFVFVHWGVFVFCFLFFLILYIFPWFCCLLGLKNRIGQDLGSHILGIPP GWKGCWHQ
Database link: Q6P6C2
- OFOXD transfected HEK-293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69325 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
RelevanceDioxygenase that demethylates RNA by oxidative demethylation: specifically demethylates N(6)-methyladenosine (m6A) RNA, the most prevalent internal modification of messenger RNA (mRNA) in higher eukaryotes. Requires molecular oxygen, alpha-ketoglutarate and iron. Demethylation of m6A mRNA affects mRNA processing and export and is required for spermatogenesis.
Cellular localizationNucleus speckle
- ABH5 antibody
- AlkB, alkylation repair homolog 5 (E. coli) antibody
- AlkB, alkylation repair homolog 5 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ALKBH5 antibody (ab69325) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ALKBH5 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
Observed band size: 51 kDa
ab69325 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Lin X et al. RNA m6A methylation regulates the epithelial mesenchymal transition of cancer cells and translation of Snail. Nat Commun 10:2065 (2019). PubMed: 31061416
- Song T et al. Zfp217 mediates m6A mRNA methylation to orchestrate transcriptional and post-transcriptional regulation to promote adipogenic differentiation. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31037292
- Hao H et al. N6-methyladenosine modification and METTL3 modulate enterovirus 71 replication. Nucleic Acids Res 47:362-374 (2019). PubMed: 30364964
- Song H et al. METTL3 and ALKBH5 oppositely regulate m6A modification of TFEB mRNA, which dictates the fate of hypoxia/reoxygenation-treated cardiomyocytes. Autophagy 15:1419-1437 (2019). PubMed: 30870073
- Yan F et al. A dynamic N6-methyladenosine methylome regulates intrinsic and acquired resistance to tyrosine kinase inhibitors. Cell Res N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30297871
- Mauer J et al. Reversible methylation of m(6)Am in the 5' cap controls mRNA stability. Nature 541:371-375 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28002401
- Karkhanis V et al. Protein Arginine Methyltransferase 7 Regulates Cellular Response to DNA Damage by Methylating Promoter Histones H2A and H4 of the Polymerase d Catalytic Subunit Gene, POLD1. J Biol Chem 287:29801-14 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22761421