Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ALP
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ALP antibody
See all ALP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ALP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig
- IHC-P: Human skeletal muscle tissue. ICC/IF: U-2 OS cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab224335 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionMay play a role in the organization of actin filament arrays within muscle cells.
Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is highly expressed in differentiated skeletal muscle. Isoform 2 is heart-specific.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LIM zinc-binding domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > myofibril > sarcomere > Z line. Localizes to myofiber Z-lines.
- Information by UniProt
- Actinin associated LIM protein antibody
- Actinin-associated LIM protein antibody
- Alpha actinin 2 associated LIM protein antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab224335 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Gao R et al. Cyclic stretch promotes the ossification of ligamentum flavum by modulating the Indian hedgehog signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 22:1119-1128 (2020). PubMed: 32626952
- Li X et al. MiR-210-3p inhibits osteogenic differentiation and promotes adipogenic differentiation correlated with Wnt signaling in ERa-deficient rBMSCs. J Cell Physiol 234:23475-23484 (2019). PubMed: 31190372
- Liu G et al. Suppressing MicroRNA-30b by Estrogen Promotes Osteogenesis in Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Stem Cells Int 2019:7547506 (2019). PubMed: 31089333
- Mao X et al. Triptolide exhibits antitumor effects by reversing hypermethylation of WIF-1 in lung cancer cells. Mol Med Rep 18:3041-3049 (2018). PubMed: 30015908
- Xu G HIF-1-mediated expression of Foxo1 serves an important role in the proliferation and apoptosis of osteoblasts derived from children's iliac cancellous bone. Mol Med Rep 17:6621-6631 (2018). PubMed: 29512721