Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to ALP
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ALP antibody
See all ALP primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to ALP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length human protein (AAH27870, 1 a.a. ~ 317 a.a)
- ALP transfected 293T cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67228 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).|
FunctionMay play a role in the organization of actin filament arrays within muscle cells.
Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is highly expressed in differentiated skeletal muscle. Isoform 2 is heart-specific.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LIM zinc-binding domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > myofibril > sarcomere > Z line. Localizes to myofiber Z-lines.
- Information by UniProt
- Actinin associated LIM protein antibody
- Actinin-associated LIM protein antibody
- Alpha actinin 2 associated LIM protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-ALP antibody (ab67228) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ALP transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Observed band size: 35 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab67228 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Qiao W et al. miR-224-5p protects dental pulp stem cells from apoptosis by targeting Rac1. Exp Ther Med 19:9-18 (2020). PubMed: 31897093
- Wang P et al. The COL6A1 rs201153092 single nucleotide polymorphism, associates with thoracic ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament. Mol Med Rep 21:191-200 (2020). PubMed: 31939624
- Li S et al. Exosomes from hyperglycemia-stimulated vascular endothelial cells contain versican that regulate calcification/senescence in vascular smooth muscle cells. Cell Biosci 9:1 (2019). PubMed: 30622695
- Shi L et al. Endoplasmic reticulum stress regulates mechanical stress-induced ossification of posterior longitudinal ligament. Eur Spine J 28:2249-2256 (2019). PubMed: 31325051
- Yuan X et al. Long non-coding RNA MALAT1 functions as miR-1 sponge to regulate Connexin 43-mediated ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament. Bone 127:305-314 (2019). PubMed: 31280017
- Shi L et al. The endoplasmic reticulum stress response participates in connexin 43-mediated ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament. Am J Transl Res 11:4113-4125 (2019). PubMed: 31396322
- Shao D et al. Effects of oral implants with miR-122-modified cell sheets on rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Mol Med Rep 17:1537-1544 (2018). PubMed: 29257226
- Jiang S et al. Disruption of kif3a results in defective osteoblastic differentiation in dental mesenchymal stem/precursor cells via the Wnt signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 14:1891-900 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27432616
- Wang T et al. Osteoinduction and proliferation of bone-marrow stromal cells in three-dimensional poly (e-caprolactone)/ hydroxyapatite/collagen scaffolds. J Transl Med 13:152 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25952675