Publishing research using ab9373? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9373 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Smith SM & Melrose J A Retrospective Analysis of the Cartilage Kunitz Protease Inhibitory Proteins Identifies These as Members of the Inter-a-Trypsin Inhibitor Superfamily with Potential Roles in the Protection of the Articulatory Surface. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30678366
- Skurikhin EG et al. Endothelial Progenitor Cells as Pathogenetic and Diagnostic Factors, and Potential Targets for GLP-1 in Combination with Metabolic Syndrome and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30836679
- Tang W et al. Chemical cocktails enable hepatic reprogramming of human urine-derived cells with a single transcription factor. Acta Pharmacol Sin 40:620-629 (2019). PubMed: 30315254
- Mun SJ et al. Generation of expandable human pluripotent stem cell-derived hepatocyte-like liver organoids. J Hepatol 71:970-985 (2019). PubMed: 31299272
- Ookawa S et al. Digital Polymerase Chain Reaction Quantification of SERPINA1 Predicts Prognosis in High-Grade Glioma. World Neurosurg 111:e783-e789 (2018). PubMed: 29309973
- Laohaviroj M et al. A comparative proteomic analysis of bile for biomarkers of cholangiocarcinoma. Tumour Biol 39:1010428317705764 (2017). PubMed: 28618946
- Jacobo SM et al. Age-related macular degeneration-associated silent polymorphisms in HtrA1 impair its ability to antagonize insulin-like growth factor 1. Mol Cell Biol 33:1976-90 (2013). PubMed: 23478260
- Kamimura K et al. Parameters Affecting Image-guided, Hydrodynamic Gene Delivery to Swine Liver. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 2:e128 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24129227
- Kamimura K et al. Image-guided, intravascular hydrodynamic gene delivery to skeletal muscle in pigs. Mol Ther 18:93-100 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19738603