Publishing research using ab9400? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9400 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Patil K et al. Quantitative mass spectrometric analysis to unravel glycoproteomic signature of follicular fluid in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. PLoS One 14:e0214742 (2019). PubMed: 30946770
- Cagnone M et al. A Pilot Study to Investigate the Balance between Proteases and a1-Antitrypsin in Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid of Lung Transplant Recipients. High Throughput 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30781848
- Esteghamat F et al. CELA2A mutations predispose to early-onset atherosclerosis and metabolic syndrome and affect plasma insulin and platelet activation. Nat Genet 51:1233-1243 (2019). PubMed: 31358993
- Henneuse A et al. a1 -antitrypsin Pittsburgh and plasmin-mediated proteolysis. J Thromb Haemost 14:2023-2026 (2016). PubMed: 27468101
- Kang H et al. Fluid shear stress promotes proprotein convertase-dependent activation of MT1-MMP. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 460:596-602 (2015). PubMed: 25800869
- Guo Z et al. Differential urinary glycoproteome analysis of type 2 diabetic nephropathy using 2D-LC-MS/MS and iTRAQ quantification. J Transl Med 13:371 (2015). PubMed: 26608305
- Burgener A et al. A systems biology examination of the human female genital tract shows compartmentalization of immune factor expression. J Virol 87:5141-50 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23449785
- Lu J et al. A mini-intronic plasmid (MIP): a novel robust transgene expression vector in vivo and in vitro. Mol Ther 21:954-63 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23459514
- Tomazic PV et al. Nasal mucus proteomic changes reflect altered immune responses and epithelial permeability in patients with allergic rhinitis. J Allergy Clin Immunol N/A:N/A (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24290289
- Liu X et al. An individual urinary proteome analysis in normal human beings to define the minimal sample number to represent the normal urinary proteome. Proteome Sci 10:70 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23170922
- Woldemichael GM et al. Carminomycin I is an apoptosis inducer that targets the Golgi complex in clear cell renal carcinoma cells. Cancer Res 71:134-42 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21199801
- Zoega M et al. Proteinase 3 carries small unusual carbohydrates and associates with alpha-defensins. J Proteomics : (2011). PubMed: 22138257
- Boylan KL et al. Quantitative proteomic analysis by iTRAQ(R) for the identification of candidate biomarkers in ovarian cancer serum. Proteome Sci 8:31 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20546617
- Pernemalm M et al. Use of narrow-range peptide IEF to improve detection of lung adenocarcinoma markers in plasma and pleural effusion. Proteomics 9:3414-24 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19609957