Publishing research using ab191350? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab191350 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Borel F et al. Survival Advantage of Both Human Hepatocyte Xenografts and Genome-Edited Hepatocytes for Treatment of a-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency. Mol Ther 25:2477-2489 (2017). PubMed: 29032169
- Li C et al. Combination therapy utilizing shRNA knockdown and an optimized resistant transgene for rescue of diseases caused by misfolded proteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:14258-63 (2011). PubMed: 21844342
- Chulay JD et al. Preclinical evaluation of a recombinant adeno-associated virus vector expressing human alpha-1 antitrypsin made using a recombinant herpes simplex virus production method. Hum Gene Ther 22:155-65 (2011). ELISA . PubMed: 20812844
- Davies PL et al. Relationship of proteinases and proteinase inhibitors with microbial presence in chronic lung disease of prematurity. Thorax 65:246-51 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20335295
- Kang W et al. An efficient rHSV-based complementation system for the production of multiple rAAV vector serotypes. Gene Ther 16:229-39 (2009). ELISA . PubMed: 18923452
- Mahadeva R et al. Polymers of Z alpha1-antitrypsin co-localize with neutrophils in emphysematous alveoli and are chemotactic in vivo. Am J Pathol 166:377-86 (2005). PubMed: 15681822