Product nameAnti-alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA/MAN1A1 antibody
See all alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA/MAN1A1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA/MAN1A1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Whole extract of Mouse NIH 3T3 cells; Human HepG2 cells; Rat NRK cells
This product was previously labelled as alpha 1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51262 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionInvolved in the maturation of Asn-linked oligosaccharides. Progressively trim alpha-1,2-linked mannose residues from Man(9)GlcNAc(2) to produce Man(5)GlcNAc(2).
PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 47 family.
Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 2-alpha-mannosidase IA antibody
- 2-mannosidase IA antibody
- Alpha 1,2 mannosidase IA antibody
Anti-alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA/MAN1A1 antibody (ab51262) at 1/1000 dilution + Human colon whole cell lysate at 40 µg
HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under non-reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 73 kDa
Observed band size: 73 kDa
Exposure time: 1 minute
This product has been referenced in:
- Silveira CRF et al. Swainsonine, an alpha-mannosidase inhibitor, may worsen cervical cancer progression through the increase in myeloid derived suppressor cells population. PLoS One 14:e0213184 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30840689) »
- Agrawal P et al. Mapping posttranscriptional regulation of the human glycome uncovers microRNA defining the glycocode. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:4338-43 (2014). Read more (PubMed: 24591635) »