Product nameAnti-alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA/MAN1A1 antibody [EPR9957(B)]
See all alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA/MAN1A1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9957(B)] to alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA/MAN1A1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA/MAN1A1 aa 600-700 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HepG2 and 293T cell lysates
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product was previously labelled as alpha 1
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab140613 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 73 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).|
FunctionInvolved in the maturation of Asn-linked oligosaccharides. Progressively trim alpha-1,2-linked mannose residues from Man(9)GlcNAc(2) to produce Man(5)GlcNAc(2).
PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 47 family.
Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 2-alpha-mannosidase IA antibody
- 2-mannosidase IA antibody
- Alpha 1,2 mannosidase IA antibody
All lanes : Anti-alpha 1,2 Mannosidase IA/MAN1A1 antibody [EPR9957(B)] (ab140613) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 73 kDa
Observed band size: 73 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Legler K et al. Reduced mannosidase MAN1A1 expression leads to aberrant N-glycosylation and impaired survival in breast cancer. Br J Cancer 118:847-856 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29381688) »
- Casey CA et al. Study of Ethanol-Induced Golgi Disorganization Reveals the Potential Mechanism of Alcohol-Impaired N-Glycosylation. Alcohol Clin Exp Res 40:2573-2590 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27748959) »