Publishing research using ab13497? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab13497 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Besnard V et al. Identification of periplakin as a major regulator of lung injury and repair in mice. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29515024
- Zhang Y et al. BYD Ameliorates Oxidative Stress-Induced Myocardial Apoptosis in Heart Failure Post-Acute Myocardial Infarction via the P38 MAPK-CRYAB Signaling Pathway. Front Physiol 9:505 (2018). PubMed: 29867551
- Cox D & Ecroyd H The small heat shock proteins aB-crystallin (HSPB5) and Hsp27 (HSPB1) inhibit the intracellular aggregation of a-synuclein. Cell Stress Chaperones 22:589-600 (2017). PubMed: 28337642
- Guo H et al. Exercise-responsive phosphoproteins in the heart. J Mol Cell Cardiol 111:61-68 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28826663
- Anchan RM et al. Pax6- and Six3-mediated induction of lens cell fate in mouse and human ES cells. PLoS One 9:e115106 (2014). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 25517354
- Lin PY et al. Heat shock factor 1 over-expression protects against exposure of hydrophobic residues on mutant SOD1 and early mortality in a mouse model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Mol Neurodegener 8:43 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24256636
- Raju I & Abraham EC Mutants of human aB-crystallin cause enhanced protein aggregation and apoptosis in mammalian cells: Influence of co-expression of HspB1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 430:107-12 (2013). PubMed: 23194663
- Templeton JP et al. A crystallin gene network in the mouse retina. Exp Eye Res 116:129-40 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23978599
- Su SP et al. Understanding the a-crystallin cell membrane conjunction. Mol Vis 17:2798-807 (2011). WB . PubMed: 22219626
- Burniston JG et al. Proteomic analysis reveals perturbed energy metabolism and elevated oxidative stress in hearts of rats with inborn low aerobic capacity. Proteomics 11:3369-79 (2011). PubMed: 21751351
- Raju I & Abraham EC Congenital Cataract Causing Mutants of aA-Crystallin/sHSP Form Aggregates and Aggresomes Degraded through Ubiquitin-Proteasome Pathway. PLoS One 6:e28085 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22140512
- Gelman BB & Nguyen TP Synaptic proteins linked to HIV-1 infection and immunoproteasome induction: proteomic analysis of human synaptosomes. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol 5:92-102 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19693676
- Vos MJ et al. HSPB7 is the most potent polyQ aggregation suppressor within the HSPB family of molecular chaperones. Hum Mol Genet 19:4677-93 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20843828
- Pendergrass W et al. X-ray induced cataract is preceded by LEC loss, and coincident with accumulation of cortical DNA, and ROS; similarities with age-related cataracts. Mol Vis 16:1496-513 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20806081