- References (6)
Publishing research using ab120542? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120542 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Liu Q et al. a7 Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor-mediated anti-inflammatory effect in a chronic migraine rat model via the attenuation of glial cell activation. J Pain Res 11:1129-1140 (2018). PubMed: 29942148
- Lu XX et al. Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Alpha7 Subunit Mediates Vagus Nerve Stimulation-Induced Neuroprotection in Acute Permanent Cerebral Ischemia by a7nAchR/JAK2 Pathway. Med Sci Monit 23:6072-6081 (2017). PubMed: 29274273
- Zhao D et al. Pharmacologic activation of cholinergic alpha7 nicotinic receptors mitigates depressive-like behavior in a mouse model of chronic stress. J Neuroinflammation 14:234 (2017). PubMed: 29197398
- Monesson-Olson BD et al. Optical stimulation of zebrafish hair cells expressing channelrhodopsin-2. PLoS One 9:e96641 (2014). PubMed: 24791934
- Ye F et al. Recognition of Bungarus multicinctus venom by a DNA aptamer against ß-bungarotoxin. PLoS One 9:e105404 (2014). PubMed: 25144237
- Hicks MR et al. Biomechanical strain vehicles for fibroblast-directed skeletal myoblast differentiation and myotube functionality in a novel coculture. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 307:C671-83 (2014). PubMed: 25122874