For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
I want to use an anti alpha tubulin ab on plasmodium falciparum. I have successfully used the monoclonal from the clone DMa1, but i need one from a rabbit. Do you have any data on this polyclonal working on apicomplexans or plasmodium? If not would you consider sending an aliquot for me to test against the monoclonal? thanks
Asked on Sep 27 2012
Thank you very much for your interest in ab15246.
To our knowledge, ab15246has not been tested in plasmodium falciparum. Therefore, I can offer a discount off a future purchase if you buy ab15246 now, test it in plasmodium falciparum and submit feedback to us in the form of an Abreview. It doesn’t matter whether the Abreview is positive or negative, we would just really like to receive your feedback. The discount would be to the value of: 1 free PRIMARY ANTIBODY.
If you are interested in this offer, please follow these steps:
1. Reply to this e-mail to let me know that you would like to proceed and test ab15246 in plasmodium falciparum. I will then send a discount code. This code must be issued before purchasing ab15246 so please wait for my reply before ordering.
2. Purchase ab15246either by phone, fax, or online (www.abcam.com).
3. Test it in plasmodium falciparum.
4. Let us know the results, positive or negative, using our Abreview system (this will take about 10 minutes and images are great if you have them!). To find out how to submit an Abreview, please visit: https://www.abcam.com/abreviews.
5. After the review is submitted to us, the discount code becomes active. Simply place your new order by phone, fax, or on the web and mention the discount code. The discount can be redeemed for any PRIMARY ANTIBODY ordered and the discount code is valid for 4 months after issue.
Please remember that submission of the Abreview is sufficient for the discount code to become active.
We are always pleased to obtain feedback about our products and any information is greatly appreciated! Even if ab15246 turns out to be unsuitable for plasmodium falciparum, you will still receive the discount on your next purchase after your Abreview has been submitted.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: www.abcam.com/collaborationdiscount.
Answered on Sep 27 2012