Publishing research using ab64503? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab64503 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Zheng N et al. Development of a Subcellular Semimechanism-Based Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic Model to Characterize Paclitaxel Effects Delivered by Polymeric Micelles. J Pharm Sci 108:725-731 (2019). PubMed: 30414867
- Obino D et al. Actin nucleation at the centrosome controls lymphocyte polarity. Nat Commun 7:10969 (2016). PubMed: 26987298
- de Souza EE et al. Human Nek7-interactor RGS2 is required for mitotic spindle organization. Cell Cycle 14:656-67 (2015). PubMed: 25664600
- Ni H et al. Epidermal growth factor-mediated mitogen-activated protein kinase3/1 pathway is conducive to in vitro maturation of sheep oocytes. PLoS One 10:e0120418 (2015). IF . PubMed: 25799554
- Li M et al. Chromosomal aberrations in in-vitro matured oocytes influence implantation and ongoing pregnancy rates in a mouse model undergoing intracytoplasmic sperm injection. PLoS One 9:e103347 (2014). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 25058692
- Carone DM et al. Hypermorphic expression of centromeric retroelement-encoded small RNAs impairs CENP-A loading. Chromosome Res 21:49-62 (2013). PubMed: 23392618
- Mainigi MA et al. Meiotic and developmental competence in mice are compromised following follicle development in vitro using an alginate-based culture system. Biol Reprod 85:269-76 (2011). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 21490243
- Dumont J et al. A kinetochore-independent mechanism drives anaphase chromosome separation during acentrosomal meiosis. Nat Cell Biol 12:894-901 (2010). ICC/IF ; Caenorhabditis elegans . PubMed: 20729837
- Kaur M et al. Mcm10 proteolysis initiates before the onset of M-phase. BMC Cell Biol 11:84 (2010). PubMed: 20979666
- Wray J et al. Metnase mediates chromosome decatenation in acute leukemia cells. Blood 114:1852-8 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19458360
- Habela CW et al. ClC3 is a critical regulator of the cell cycle in normal and malignant glial cells. J Neurosci 28:9205-17 (2008). PubMed: 18784301
- Smith JG et al. Neutralizing antibody blocks adenovirus infection by arresting microtubule-dependent cytoplasmic transport. J Virol 82:6492-500 (2008). PubMed: 18448546