Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9335] to ALS2CR1
- Suitable for: IP, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-ALS2CR1 antibody [EPR9335]
See all ALS2CR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9335] to ALS2CR1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from Human ALS2CR1 (UniProt ID: Q9GZT8)
- Human brain lysate, 293T lysate or LNCaP lysate; HepG2 cells.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137039 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPF0135 (NIF3) family.
- Information by UniProt
- ALS2CR1 antibody
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region, candidate 1 antibody
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 1 protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-ALS2CR1 antibody [EPR9335] (ab137039) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human brain lysate
Lane 2 : 293T lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 lysate
Lane 4 : LNCaP lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP conjugated Goat anti Rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 42 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of HepG2 cells labelling ALS2CR1 with ab137039 at 1/50 dilution.
ab137039 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.