Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ALX3
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ALX3 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ALX3
SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total ALX3 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide from internal of human ALX3.
- 293 cell extract and HeLa cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64985 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1000.|
RelevanceALX3 (aristaless-like homeobox 3) is a nuclear protein with a homeobox DNA-binding domain. It functions as a transcriptional regulator with a possible role in patterning of the mesoderm during development. Preferential methylation of the ALX3 promoter is associated with advanced-stage neuroblastoma tumors.
- ALX 3 antibody
- ALX3 homeobox 3 antibody
- Aristaless like homeobox 3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ALX3 antibody (ab64985) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extract
Lane 2 : 293 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Observed band size: 37 kDa
Additional bands at: 60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells, using ab64985 at 1/500-1/1000 dilution. Right hand panel was also treated with immunising peptide.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab64985 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- García-Sanz P et al. Embryonic defence mechanisms against glucose-dependent oxidative stress require enhanced expression of Alx3 to prevent malformations during diabetic pregnancy. Sci Rep 7:389 (2017). PubMed: 28341857
- Mirasierra M & Vallejo M Glucose-dependent downregulation of glucagon gene expression mediated by selective interactions between ALX3 and PAX6 in mouse alpha cells. Diabetologia 59:766-75 (2016). PubMed: 26739814