- References (9)
Publishing research using ab120718? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120718 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zeng Y et al. Dual blockade of CXCL12-CXCR4 and PD-1-PD-L1 pathways prolongs survival of ovarian tumor-bearing mice by prevention of immunosuppression in the tumor microenvironment. FASEB J 33:6596-6608 (2019). PubMed: 30802149
- Ding Q et al. Stemona alkaloids suppress the positive feedback loop between M2 polarization and fibroblast differentiation by inhibiting JAK2/STAT3 pathway in fibroblasts and CXCR4/PI3K/AKT1 pathway in macrophages. Int Immunopharmacol 72:385-394 (2019). PubMed: 31030094
- Yang F et al. SDF1-CXCR4 Signaling Maintains Central Post-Stroke Pain through Mediation of Glial-Neuronal Interactions. Front Mol Neurosci 10:226 (2017). PubMed: 28785202
- Iseki M et al. Muse Cells, Nontumorigenic Pluripotent-Like Stem Cells, Have Liver Regeneration Capacity Through Specific Homing and Cell Replacement in a Mouse Model of Liver Fibrosis. Cell Transplant 26:821-840 (2017). PubMed: 27938474
- Du LL & Liu P CXCL12/CXCR4 axis regulates neovascularization and lymphangiogenesis in sutured corneas in mice. Mol Med Rep 13:4987-94 (2016). PubMed: 27121088
- Lu W et al. CXCL12/CXCR4 Axis Regulates Aggrecanase Activation and Cartilage Degradation in a Post-Traumatic Osteoarthritis Rat Model. Int J Mol Sci 17:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27690009
- Zhou H et al. Effects of Exendin-4 on bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell proliferation, migration and apoptosis in vitro. Sci Rep 5:12898 (2015). PubMed: 26250571
- Zhou H et al. Exendin-4 enhances the migration of adipose-derived stem cells to neonatal rat ventricular cardiomyocyte-derived conditioned medium via the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt-stromal cell-derived factor-1a/CXC chemokine receptor 4 pathway. Mol Med Rep 11:4063-72 (2015). PubMed: 25625935
- Lee IP et al. Toxoplasma gondii is dependent on glutamine and alters migratory profile of infected host bone marrow derived immune cells through SNAT2 and CXCR4 pathways. PLoS One 9:e109803 (2014). PubMed: 25299045