Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Amelotin
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Amelotin antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Amelotin
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Human cerebellum tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122312 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionCould be a cell adhesion protein involved in the maturation of tooth enamel.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amelotin family.
- Information by UniProt
- Amelotin antibody
- Amtn antibody
- AMTN_HUMAN antibody
ab122312 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Yamazaki M et al. Transcriptional regulation of human amelotin gene by interleukin-1ß. FEBS Open Bio 8:974-985 (2018). PubMed: 29928577
- Noda K et al. IL-1ß and TNF-a regulate mouse amelotin gene transcription in gingival epithelial cells. J Oral Sci 60:388-398 (2018). PubMed: 30158339
- Lee HS et al. Comparative gene-expression analysis of the dental follicle and periodontal ligament in humans. PLoS One 8:e84201 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24376796