Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to AMH
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-AMH antibody
See all AMH primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AMH
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 430-460 of Human AMH
- 293 cell lysate; Mouse liver tissue lysate; Prostate carcinoma
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab103233 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103233 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
RelevanceAnti mullerian hormone (AMH) is a member of the TGF beta superfamily. It is secreted as a homodimeric 140kD disulphide linked precursor that is cleaved to release the mature 30kD homodimer. Originally classified as a foetal testicular hormone that inhibits Mullerian duct development, AMH is expressed post natally by immature Sertoli cells, and to a lesser degree by granulosa cells. AMH plays a role in testicular differentiation and in the regulation of ovarian follicle growth.
- Anti muellerian hormone antibody
- MIF antibody
- MIS antibody
Anti-AMH antibody (ab103233) at 1/100 dilution + 293 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size: 60 kDa
Anti-AMH antibody (ab103233) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse liver tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size: 60 kDa
ab103233, at 1/50 dilution, staining AMH in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded prostate carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
ab103233 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Malone SA et al. Defective AMH signaling disrupts GnRH neuron development and function and contributes to hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31291191
- Gao L et al. Diminished ovarian reserve induced by chronic unpredictable stress in C57BL/6 mice. Gynecol Endocrinol N/A:1-6 (2019). PubMed: 31269828
- Lee S et al. Comparison between Slow Freezing and Vitrification for Human Ovarian Tissue Cryopreservation and Xenotransplantation. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31288388
- Del Valle I et al. A genomic atlas of human adrenal and gonad development. Wellcome Open Res 2:25 (2017). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 28459107
- Falone S et al. Regular and Moderate Exercise Counteracts the Decline of Antioxidant Protection but Not Methylglyoxal-Dependent Glycative Burden in the Ovary of Reproductively Aging Mice. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2016:3837623 (2016). PubMed: 28116035
- Wang W et al. Overexpression of Uromodulin-like1 accelerates follicle depletion and subsequent ovarian degeneration. Cell Death Dis 3:e433 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23190605