Key features and details
- Selective TBK1 and IKKε inhibitor
- CAS Number: 68302-57-8
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameAmlexanox, TBK1 and IKKepsilon inhibitor
DescriptionSelective TBK1 and IKKε inhibitor
Selective TBK1 and IKKε inhibitor (IC50 = 1-2 μM). Shows antiallergic, antiobesogenic and anti-inflammatory effects in vivo. Orally active.
Chemical name2-Amino-7-(1-methylethyl)-5-oxo-5H-benzopyrano[2,3-b]pyridine-3-carboxylic acid
Storage instructionsStore at Room Temperature. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab142825 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Hansen IS et al. FcaRI co-stimulation converts human intestinal CD103+dendritic cells into pro-inflammatory cells through glycolytic reprogramming. Nat Commun 9:863 (2018). PubMed: 29491406
- McCarthy GM et al. Chronic ethanol consumption: role of TLR3/TRIF-dependent signaling. Addict Biol 23:889-903 (2018). PubMed: 28840972
- Zhao P et al. TBK1 at the Crossroads of Inflammation and Energy Homeostasis in Adipose Tissue. Cell 172:731-743.e12 (2018). PubMed: 29425491