- References (11)
Publishing research using ab120011? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120011 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Vatankhah M et al. AMN082-a metabotropic glutamate receptor type 7 allosteric agonist in the NAc facilitates extinction and inhibits the reinstatement of morphine-induced conditioned place preference in male rats. Brain Res Bull 140:28-33 (2018). PubMed: 29605484
- Bragina L et al. Differential expression of metabotropic glutamate and GABA receptors at neocortical glutamatergic and GABAergic axon terminals. Front Cell Neurosci 9:345 (2015). PubMed: 26388733
- Klakotskaia D et al. Effects of group II and III metabotropic glutamate receptor ligands on conditioned taste aversion learning. Behav Brain Res 253:9-16 (2013). PubMed: 23827202
- Wieronska JM et al. Opposing efficacy of group III mGlu receptor activators, LSP1-2111 and AMN082, in animal models of positive symptoms of schizophrenia. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 220:481-94 (2012). PubMed: 21952670
- Sukoff Rizzo SJ et al. The metabotropic glutamate receptor 7 allosteric modulator AMN082: a monoaminergic agent in disguise? J Pharmacol Exp Ther 338:345-52 (2011). PubMed: 21508084
- Julio-Pieper M et al. A novel role for the metabotropic glutamate receptor-7: modulation of faecal water content and colonic electrolyte transport in the mouse. Br J Pharmacol 160:367-75 (2010). PubMed: 20423346
- Palucha-Poniewiera A et al. The antidepressant-like action of metabotropic glutamate 7 receptor agonist N,N'-bis(diphenylmethyl)-1,2-ethanediamine (AMN082) is serotonin-dependent. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 334:1066-74 (2010). PubMed: 20562216
- Dolan S et al. The selective metabotropic glutamate receptor 7 allosteric agonist AMN082 inhibits inflammatory pain-induced and incision-induced hypersensitivity in rat. Behav Pharmacol 20:596-604 (2009). PubMed: 19667973
- Ayala JE et al. Group III mGluR regulation of synaptic transmission at the SC-CA1 synapse is developmentally regulated. Neuropharmacology 54:804-14 (2008). PubMed: 18255102
- Mares P AMN 082, an agonist of mGluR7, exhibits mixed anti- and proconvulsant effects in developing rats. Physiol Res 57:969-72 (2008). PubMed: 19154087
- Palucha A et al. Activation of the mGlu7 receptor elicits antidepressant-like effects in mice. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 194:555-62 (2007). PubMed: 17622518