Publishing research using ab23875? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23875 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Zhou T et al. Mst1 inhibition attenuates non-alcoholic fatty liver disease via reversing Parkin-related mitophagy. Redox Biol 21:101120 (2019). PubMed: 30708325
- Gao XL et al. Upregulation of microRNA-335-5p reduces inflammatory responses by inhibiting FASN through the activation of AMPK/ULK1 signaling pathway in a septic mouse model. Cytokine 110:466-478 (2018). PubMed: 29866515
- Xu W et al. TXNIP mediated the oxidative stress response in glomerular mesangial cells partially through AMPK pathway. Biomed Pharmacother 107:785-792 (2018). PubMed: 30142540
- Li Y et al. microRNA-300/NAMPT regulates inflammatory responses through activation of AMPK/mTOR signaling pathway in neonatal sepsis. Biomed Pharmacother 108:271-279 (2018). PubMed: 30223098
- Yao S & Yan W Overexpression of Mst1 reduces gastric cancer cell viability by repressing the AMPK-Sirt3 pathway and activating mitochondrial fission. Onco Targets Ther 11:8465-8479 (2018). PubMed: 30555239
- Zhou H et al. Empagliflozin rescues diabetic myocardial microvascular injury via AMPK-mediated inhibition of mitochondrial fission. Redox Biol 15:335-346 (2017). PubMed: 29306791
- Wang X et al. Sestrin2 and sestrin3 suppress NK-92 cell-mediated cytotoxic activity on ovarian cancer cells through AMPK and mTORC1 signaling. Oncotarget 8:90132-90143 (2017). PubMed: 29163816