Publishing research using ab32112? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32112 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Madiraju AK et al. Argininosuccinate synthetase regulates hepatic AMPK linking protein catabolism and ureagenesis to hepatic lipid metabolism. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E3423-30 (2016). PubMed: 27247419
- Dzamko N et al. AMPK beta1 deletion reduces appetite, preventing obesity and hepatic insulin resistance. J Biol Chem 285:115-22 (2010). PubMed: 19892703
- Bendayan M et al. Association of AMP-activated protein kinase subunits with glycogen particles as revealed in situ by immunoelectron microscopy. J Histochem Cytochem 57:963-71 (2009). PubMed: 19581628
- Lessard SJ et al. Impaired skeletal muscle beta-adrenergic activation and lipolysis are associated with whole-body insulin resistance in rats bred for low intrinsic exercise capacity. Endocrinology 150:4883-91 (2009). PubMed: 19819977
- Anderson KA et al. Hypothalamic CaMKK2 contributes to the regulation of energy balance. Cell Metab 7:377-88 (2008). PubMed: 18460329