Publishing research using ab32508? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32508 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Bathgate KE et al. Muscle health and performance in monozygotic twins with 30 years of discordant exercise habits. Eur J Appl Physiol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30006671
- Yavari A et al. Mammalian ?2 AMPK regulates intrinsic heart rate. Nat Commun 8:1258 (2017). PubMed: 29097735
- Laker RC et al. Ampk phosphorylation of Ulk1 is required for targeting of mitochondria to lysosomes in exercise-induced mitophagy. Nat Commun 8:548 (2017). PubMed: 28916822
- Vigelsø A et al. The effect of age and unilateral leg immobilization for 2 weeks on substrate utilization during moderate intensity exercise in human skeletal muscle. J Physiol : (2016). PubMed: 26801521
- Obba S et al. The PRKAA1/AMPKa1 pathway triggers autophagy during CSF1-induced human monocyte differentiation and is a potential target in CMML. Autophagy 11:1114-29 (2015). PubMed: 26029847
- Lee KM et al. Functional Effects of a Pathogenic Mutation in Cereblon (CRBN) on the Regulation of Protein Synthesis via the AMPK-mTOR Cascade. J Biol Chem 289:23343-52 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24993823
- Mortensen B et al. Effect of birth weight and 12 weeks of exercise training on exercise-induced AMPK signaling in human skeletal muscle. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 304:E1379-90 (2013). IP ; Human . PubMed: 23612997
- Foretz M et al. The AMPK?1 subunit plays an essential role in erythrocyte membrane elasticity, and its genetic inactivation induces splenomegaly and anemia. FASEB J 25:337-47 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20881209
- Lendoye E et al. PPARbeta activation induces rapid changes of both AMPK subunit expression and AMPK activation in mouse skeletal muscle. Mol Endocrinol 25:1487-98 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21798999
- Martiáñez T et al. Generation of digital responses in stress sensors. J Biol Chem 284:23902-11 (2009). PubMed: 19570986
- Treebak JT et al. A-769662 activates AMPK beta1-containing complexes but induces glucose uptake through a PI3-kinase-dependent pathway in mouse skeletal muscle. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 297:C1041-52 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19657063
- Anderson KA et al. Hypothalamic CaMKK2 contributes to the regulation of energy balance. Cell Metab 7:377-88 (2008). PubMed: 18460329