Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Amyloid Fibril
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-Amyloid Fibril antibody
See all Amyloid Fibril primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Amyloid Fibril
Recognizes generic epitopes common to many amyloid fibrils and fibrillar oligomers, but not prefibrillar oligomers or natively folded proteins. Expected to detect in Mouse and Rat based on homology.
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Fibrils prepared from Human Aß42 peptide.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- AAA antibody
- ABETA antibody
- ABPP antibody
ab126468 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Peters F et al. Tau deletion reduces plaque-associated BACE1 accumulation and decelerates plaque formation in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. EMBO J 38:e102345 (2019). PubMed: 31701556