Publishing research using ab52615? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52615 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Song S & Tan Y Expression of FKBP52 in the ovaries of PCOS rats. Int J Mol Med 43:868-878 (2019). PubMed: 30483787
- Clinard CT et al. Winning agonistic encounters increases testosterone and androgen receptor expression in Syrian hamsters. Horm Behav 86:27-35 (2016). PubMed: 27619945
- Chen CV et al. New knockout model confirms a role for androgen receptors in regulating anxiety-like behaviors and HPA response in mice. Horm Behav 65:211-8 (2014). PubMed: 24440052
- Cochrane DR et al. Role of the Androgen Receptor in Breast Cancer and Preclinical Analysis of Enzalutamide. Breast Cancer Res 16:R7 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24451109
- Thadani-Mulero M et al. Androgen receptor splice variants determine taxane sensitivity in prostate cancer. Cancer Res 74:2270-82 (2014). PubMed: 24556717
- Mitani Y et al. Alterations associated with androgen receptor gene activation in salivary duct carcinoma of both sexes: potential therapeutic ramifications. Clin Cancer Res 20:6570-81 (2014). PubMed: 25316813
- Moon H et al. PTRF/cavin-1 neutralizes non-caveolar caveolin-1 microdomains in prostate cancer. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 23934189
- Bianchini D et al. First-in-human Phase I study of EZN-4176, a locked nucleic acid antisense oligonucleotide to exon 4 of the androgen receptor mRNA in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer. Br J Cancer 109:2579-86 (2013). Human . PubMed: 24169353
- Ousset M et al. Multipotent and unipotent progenitors contribute to prostate postnatal development. Nat Cell Biol 14:1131-8 (2012). PubMed: 23064263
- Sun Y et al. Androgen deprivation causes epithelial-mesenchymal transition in the prostate: implications for androgen-deprivation therapy. Cancer Res 72:527-36 (2012). PubMed: 22108827
- Schütz SV et al. Inhibition of glycogen synthase kinase-3ß counteracts ligand-independent activity of the androgen receptor in castration resistant prostate cancer. PLoS One 6:e25341 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21980429
- Tieszen CR et al. Antiprogestin mifepristone inhibits the growth of cancer cells of reproductive and non-reproductive origin regardless of progesterone receptor expression. BMC Cancer 11:207 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21619605
- Gonzalez-Angulo AM et al. Androgen receptor levels and association with PIK3CA mutations and prognosis in breast cancer. Clin Cancer Res 15:2472-8 (2009). PubMed: 19276248
- Gavrilyuk JI et al. An efficient chemical approach to bispecific antibodies and antibodies of high valency. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 19:3716-20 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 19497743