For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Thank you very much for your reply.
I would like to use the antibodies against Androgen receptor for detection of androgen receptor in mouse brain floating tissue sections. Is you warranty covering also this application? On your website you mostly show images for prostate, which has much higher expression levels than the brain, so therefore, I would like to check whether your warranty also cover brain tissue for that specific antibody.
Interestingly, though, some our colleagues did use antibody 1852-1 successfully (at least they showed photomicrographs) for detecting AR in mouse brain tissue.
Asked on Nov 05 2012
Thank you very much for your interest our products.
To our knowledge, ab133273 not been tested in IHC-FrFl (Immunohistochemistry - Free Floating).
However by participating in our AbTrial program you can now use our products in an untested application or species without financial risk.
Simply follow these easy steps below to apply for our AbTrial Program:
1. Reply to this email, letting us know you are interested in testing this product.
2. Our scientists will email you an inactive personal discount code for the value of the product.
3. Purchase and test the product at the regular price.
4. Submit your results, including your discount code in the additional notes section of your Abreview.
5. Once the Abreview is submitted, the discount code will become active.
6. Apply your discount code on your next order to receive that value off.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
I am unable to offer this for ab52615 since it has been tested un-suitable for ICC/IF , IHC-P or IP by our lab.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: www.abcam.com/abtrial.
Answered on Nov 05 2012