For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab10600? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10600 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhang C et al. Human amnion-derived mesenchymal stem cells promote osteogenic and angiogenic differentiation of human adipose-derived stem cells. PLoS One 12:e0186253 (2017).
- Blanco S et al. Aberrant methylation of tRNAs links cellular stress to neuro-developmental disorders. EMBO J 33:2020-39 (2014).
- Padhi AK et al. Computational and functional characterization of Angiogenin mutations, and correlation with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. PLoS One 9:e111963 (2014).
- Yan T et al. Niaspan attenuates the adverse effects of bone marrow stromal cell treatment of stroke in type one diabetic rats. PLoS One 8:e81199 (2013).
- Chen J et al. Adverse effects of bone marrow stromal cell treatment of stroke in diabetic rats. Stroke 42:3551-8 (2011).
- Sebastià J et al. Angiogenin protects motoneurons against hypoxic injury. Cell Death Differ 16:1238-47 (2009).
WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"