Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Angiopoietin 1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Angiopoietin 1 antibody
See all Angiopoietin 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Angiopoietin 1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Dog, Pig, a wide range of other species
- Human lung, respiratory epithelium tissue; Transfected HEK293 lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133425 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionBinds and activates TIE2 receptor by inducing its tyrosine phosphorylation. Implicated in endothelial developmental processes later and distinct from that of VEGF. Appears to play a crucial role in mediating reciprocal interactions between the endothelium and surrounding matrix and mesenchyme. Mediates blood vessel maturation/stability. It may play an important role in the heart early development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Information by UniProt
- AGP 1 antibody
- AGP1 antibody
- AGPT antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human lung, respiratory epithelium tissue labelling Angiopoietin 1 with ab133425 antibody at 2.5µg/ml, followed by biotinylated secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
Lane 1 : Anti-Angiopoietin 1 antibody (ab133425) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-Angiopoietin 1 antibody (ab133425) at 1 mg/ml
Lane 3 : anti-DYKDDDDK Tag antibody at 1/1000 dilution
Lanes 1 & 3 : HEK293 lysate, overexpressing Human Angiopoietin 1 with DYKDDDDK tag
Lane 2 : HEK293 lysate, mock-transfected
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 57 kDa
ab133425 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Cui J et al. Enhancement of Angiogenesis by Ultrasound-Targeted Microbubble Destruction Combined with Nuclear Localization Signaling Peptides in Canine Myocardial Infarction. Biomed Res Int 2017:9390565 (2017). PubMed: 29259991
- Cao S et al. Enhanced effect of nuclear localization signal peptide during ultrasound-targeted microbubble destruction-mediated gene transfection. Mol Med Rep 16:565-572 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28586046
- Deng Q et al. Improving the efficacy of therapeutic angiogenesis by UTMD-mediated Ang-1 gene delivery to the infarcted myocardium. Int J Mol Med 36:335-44 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26035181
- Xia YP et al. Recombinant human sonic hedgehog protein regulates the expression of ZO-1 and occludin by activating angiopoietin-1 in stroke damage. PLoS One 8:e68891 (2013). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 23894369