Publishing research using ab155106? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab155106 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Zhou D et al. Astrocytes-derived VEGF exacerbates the microvascular damage of late delayed RBI. Neuroscience 408:14-21 (2019). PubMed: 30910640
- Li S et al. Differential roles of p38 MAPK and ERK1/2 in angiopoietin-2-mediated rat pulmonary microvascular endothelial cell apoptosis induced by lipopolysaccharide. Exp Ther Med 16:4729-4736 (2018). PubMed: 30546397
- Chen Y et al. Angiopoietin-2 (Ang-2) is a useful serum tumor marker for liver cancer in the Chinese population. Clin Chim Acta 478:18-27 (2018). WB, IHC, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 29253494
- Dong Z et al. Ang-2 promotes lung cancer metastasis by increasing epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Oncotarget 9:12705-12717 (2018). PubMed: 29560103
- Endo Y et al. Reversal of the hair loss phenotype by modulating the estradiol-ANGPT2 axis in the mouse model of female pattern hair loss. J Dermatol Sci 91:43-51 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29724581
- Ding J et al. Bushen Huoxue Recipe Alleviates Implantation Loss in Mice by Enhancing Estrogen-Progesterone Signals and Promoting Decidual Angiogenesis Through FGF2 During Early Pregnancy. Front Pharmacol 9:437 (2018). PubMed: 29867455
- Han HH et al. Angiopoietin-2 promotes ER+ breast cancer cell survival in bone marrow niche. Endocr Relat Cancer 23:609-23 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27353038
- Gu H et al. Angiopoietin-1 and Angiopoietin-2 Expression Imbalance Influence in Early Period After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. Int Neurourol J 20:288-295 (2016). PubMed: 28043115
- Ai F et al. Puerarin accelerate scardiac angiogenesis and improves cardiac function of myocardial infarction by upregulating VEGFA, Ang-1 and Ang-2 in rats. Int J Clin Exp Med 8:20821-8 (2015). PubMed: 26885006
- dela Peña IC et al. Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor attenuates delayed tPA-induced hemorrhagic transformation in ischemic stroke rats by enhancing angiogenesis and vasculogenesis. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 35:338-46 (2015). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 25425079