Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Angiotensin I
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Angiotensin I antibody
See all Angiotensin I primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Angiotensin I
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Horse, Dog, Chimpanzee
- Recombinant Human Angiotensinogen protein (ab114530) can be used as a positive control in WB.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing the problem with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation.
One factor contributing to the crisis is the use of antibodies that are not suitable. This can lead to misleading results and the use of incorrect data informing project assumptions and direction. To help address this challenge, we have introduced an application and species grid on our primary antibody datasheets to make it easy to simplify identification of the right antibody for your needs.
Learn more here.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.50
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
- AGT antibody
- Ang I antibody
- Angiotensin I antibody
- ANGT_HUMAN antibody
ab53951 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Hong B et al. Activation of the LKB1-SIK1 signaling pathway inhibits the TGF-ß-mediated epithelial-mesenchymal transition and apoptosis resistance of ovarian carcinoma cells. Mol Med Rep 17:2837-2844 (2018). PubMed: 29257268