Product nameAnti-ANGPTL2/ARP2 antibody
See all ANGPTL2/ARP2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ANGPTL2/ARP2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following lysate: Tagged ANGPTL2/ARP2 recombinant protein.
This product was previously labelled as ANGPTL2
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab35574 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionInduces sprouting in endothelial cells through an autocrine and paracrine action.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed in heart, small intestine, spleen and stomach. Also found in lower levels in colon, ovary, adrenal gland, skeletal muscle and in prostate.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Information by UniProt
- AI593246 antibody
- Angiopoietin like 2 antibody
- Angiopoietin related protein 2 antibody
Anti-ANGPTL2/ARP2 antibody (ab35574) at 1 µg/ml + ANGPTL2/ARP2 Recombinant Protein at 0.1 µg
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 57 kDa
Observed band size: 80 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab35574 was tested on a recombinant tagged ANGPTL2/ARP2 protein with a predicted molecular weight of 79.6 kDa.
This product has been referenced in:
- Hirasawa M et al. Angiopoietin-like Protein 2 Is a Multistep Regulator of Inflammatory Neovascularization in a Murine Model of Age-related Macular Degeneration. J Biol Chem 291:7373-85 (2016). IHC . Read more (PubMed: 26839315) »
- He XX et al. Bioinformatics analysis identifies miR-221 as a core regulator in hepatocellular carcinoma and its silencing suppresses tumor properties. Oncol Rep 32:1200-10 (2014). Read more (PubMed: 24993451) »