Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ANGPTL6
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ANGPTL6 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ANGPTL6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 259-441 of Human ANGPTL6 (Uniprot ID Q8NI99)
- Mouse brain whole cell lysate, paraffin-embedded Human Breast carcinoma
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab155189 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionMay play a role in the wound healing process. May promote epidermal proliferation, remodeling and regeneration. May promote the chemotactic activity of endothelial cells and induce neovascularization. May counteract high-fat diet-induced obesity and related insulin resistance through increased energy expenditure.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Information by UniProt
- AGF antibody
- Angiopoietin like 6 antibody
- Angiopoietin like Protein 6 antibody
ab155189 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Chen E et al. ANGPTL6-mediated angiogenesis promotes alpha fetoprotein-producing gastric cancer progression. Pathol Res Pract 215:152454 (2019). PubMed: 31146977