Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Annexin-6/ANXA6
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Annexin-6/ANXA6 antibody
See all Annexin-6/ANXA6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Annexin-6/ANXA6
This antibody detects endogenous level of total Annexin-6/ANXA6 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Recombinant fragment within Human Annexin-6/ANXA6 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P08133
- K562, THP-1, MCF7, Mouse spleen, mouse heart, mouse liver, mouse skeletal muscle and mouse lung extracts; Human thyroid cancer, mouse liver and Human lung tissues; A549 cells.
This product was previously labelled as Annexin VI
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Mouse spleen tissue lysate - total protein (ab29293)
- Mouse lung normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29297)
- Mouse liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29301)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab29537)
- Mouse skeletal muscle tissue lysate - total protein (ab29711)
- Mouse heart normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab30291)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab3871)
- K562 whole cell lysate (ab7911)
- THP1 whole cell lysate (ab7913)
- Mouse spleen tissue lysate - total protein (ab7937)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab196942 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/200.|
FunctionMay associate with CD21. May regulate the release of Ca(2+) from intracellular stores.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 8 annexin repeats.
DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsPhosphorylated in response to growth factor stimulation.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- 67 kDa calelectrin antibody
- Annexin A6 antibody
- Annexin VI antibody
All lanes : Anti-Annexin-6/ANXA6 antibody (ab196942) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell extract
Lane 2 : THP-1 cell extract
Lane 3 : MCF7 cell extract
Lane 4 : Mouse spleen extract
Lane 5 : Mouse heart extract
Lane 6 : Mouse liver extract
Lane 7 : Mouse skeletal muscle extract
Lane 8 : Mouse lung extract
Predicted band size: 76 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human thyroid cancer tissue labeling Annexin-6/ANXA6 with ab196942 at 1/200 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Mouse liver tissue labeling Annexin-6/ANXA6 with ab196942 at 1/200 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human lung tissue labeling Annexin-6/ANXA6 with ab196942 at 1/200 dilution.
Immunofluorescent analysis of A549 cells labeling Annexin-6/ANXA6 with ab196942 at 1/50 dilution.
ab196942 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Heinick A et al. Annexin A4 is a novel direct regulator of adenylyl cyclase type 5. FASEB J 29:3773-87 (2015). PubMed: 26023182