Publishing research using ab31026? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab31026 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Shimura M et al. A novel liver metastasis-correlated protein of pancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasm (PanNEN) discovered by proteomic analysis. Oncotarget 9:24291-24303 (2018). PubMed: 29849941
- Spinelli C et al. Molecular subtypes and differentiation programmes of glioma stem cells as determinants of extracellular vesicle profiles and endothelial cell-stimulating activities. J Extracell Vesicles 7:1490144 (2018). PubMed: 30034643
- Raouf R et al. Inhibition of somatosensory mechanotransduction by annexin A6. Sci Signal 11:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29921656
- Frislev HS et al. Liprotides kill cancer cells by disrupting the plasma membrane. Sci Rep 7:15129 (2017). PubMed: 29123177
- Barefield DY et al. Experimental Modeling Supports a Role for MyBP-HL as a Novel Myofilament Component in Arrhythmia and Dilated Cardiomyopathy. Circulation 136:1477-1491 (2017). PubMed: 28778945
- Alique M et al. Microvesicles from the plasma of elderly subjects and from senescent endothelial cells promote vascular calcification. Aging (Albany NY) 9:778-789 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28278131
- Boye TL et al. Annexin A4 and A6 induce membrane curvature and constriction during cell membrane repair. Nat Commun 8:1623 (2017). PubMed: 29158488
- Demonbreun AR et al. Enhanced Muscular Dystrophy from Loss of Dysferlin Is Accompanied by Impaired Annexin A6 Translocation after Sarcolemmal Disruption. Am J Pathol 186:1610-22 (2016). PubMed: 27070822
- Swaggart KA et al. Annexin A6 modifies muscular dystrophy by mediating sarcolemmal repair. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:6004-9 (2014). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 24717843
- Garrido-Gómez T et al. Deciphering the proteomic signature of human endometrial receptivity. Hum Reprod 29:1957-67 (2014). Human . PubMed: 25106620
- Schweitzer CJ et al. Proteomic analysis of early HIV-1 nucleoprotein complexes. J Proteome Res 12:559-72 (2013). PubMed: 23282062
- Wu CY & Taneyhill LA Annexin a6 modulates chick cranial neural crest cell emigration. PLoS One 7:e44903 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22984583
- Lorenz S et al. Calcium signaling of thyrocytes is modulated by TSH through calcium binding protein expression. Biochim Biophys Acta 1803:352-60 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20083144