Publishing research using ab33061? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab33061 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Wan YM et al. ANXA1 affects cell proliferation, invasion and epithelial-mesenchymal transition of oral squamous cell carcinoma. Exp Ther Med 14:5214-5218 (2017). PubMed: 29201239
- Wu Y et al. Evaluation of CRRT effects on pyemic secondary AKI by serum cartilage glycoprotein 39 and Annexin A1. Exp Ther Med 12:2997-3001 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27882106
- Gao Y et al. Differential expression of ANXA1 in benign human gastrointestinal tissues and cancers. BMC Cancer 14:520 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25038797
- Nuss JE et al. Multi-Faceted Proteomic Characterization of Host Protein Complement of Rift Valley Fever Virus Virions and Identification of Specific Heat Shock Proteins, Including HSP90, as Important Viral Host Factors. PLoS One 9:e93483 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24809507
- Tsai WH et al. Annexin A1 mediates the anti-inflammatory effects during the granulocytic differentiation process in all-trans retinoic acid-treated acute promyelocytic leukemic cells. J Cell Physiol 227:3661-9 (2012). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 22378018
- Tyburczy ME et al. Novel Proteins Regulated by mTOR in Subependymal Giant Cell Astrocytomas of Patients with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex and New Therapeutic Implications. Am J Pathol 176:1878-90 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20133820
- Lilly EA et al. Annexin-A1 identified as the oral epithelial cell anti-Candida effector moiety. Mol Oral Microbiol 25:293-304 (2010). ICC ; Human . PubMed: 20618702
- Wang D et al. Annexin-1 downregulation is associated with clinical outcome in Chinese patients with hilar cholangiocarcinoma. Eur Surg Res 45:151-7 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20924191
- Carmichael ST et al. Genomic profiles of damage and protection in human intracerebral hemorrhage. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab : (2008). PubMed: 18628781
- Cao Z et al. Use of fluorescence-activated vesicle sorting for isolation of Naked2-associated, basolaterally targeted exocytic vesicles for proteomics analysis. Mol Cell Proteomics 7:1651-67 (2008). PubMed: 18504258