Product nameAnti-Annexin A3/ANXA3 antibody
See all Annexin A3/ANXA3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Annexin A3/ANXA3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Horse
- Rat brain, lung, testis and skeletal muscle lysates; MCF7, HeLa and SW620 cell lysates; Human mammary cancer tissue.
This product was previously labelled as Annexin A3
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.025% Sodium azide, 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 2.5% BSA, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127924 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionInhibitor of phospholipase A2, also possesses anti-coagulant properties. Also cleaves the cyclic bond of inositol 1,2-cyclic phosphate to form inositol 1-phosphate.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
- Information by UniProt
- 2-cyclic phosphate 2-phosphohydrolase antibody
- 35-alpha calcimedin antibody
- Annexin A3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Annexin A3/ANXA3 antibody (ab127924) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat Brain Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Rat Lung Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : Rat Testicular Tissue Lysate
Lane 4 : Rat Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
Lane 5 : Rabbit IgG (55KD)
Lane 6 : MCF7 Cell Lysate
Lane 7 : HeLa Cell Lysate
Lane 8 : SW620 Cell Lysate
Predicted band size: 36 kDa
ab127924 at 1µg/ml staining Annexin A3/ANXA3 in Paraffin-embedded Human Mammary Cancer Tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang Y et al. ANXA3 Silencing Ameliorates Intracranial Aneurysm via Inhibition of the JNK Signaling Pathway. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 17:540-550 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31362241) »
- Zhou T et al. Annexin A3 as a Prognostic Biomarker for Breast Cancer: A Retrospective Study. Biomed Res Int 2017:2603685 (2017). IHC ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 28497041) »