Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Annexin V/ANXA5
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Annexin V/ANXA5 antibody
See all Annexin V/ANXA5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Annexin V/ANXA5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- This antibody gave a positive result in IHC in the following FFPE tissue: Human skin melanoma.
This product was previously labelled as Annexin V
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.03% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.015% EDTA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-FITC Apoptosis Detection Reagent (500X) (ab14082)
- Propidium Iodide (ab14083)
- 10X Annexin V/ANXA5 Binding Buffer (ab14084)
- Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14085)
- Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14142)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14143)
- Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit with SYTOX (ab14144)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14147)
- Annexin V-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14150)
- Annexin V-EGFP Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14153)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-PE Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14154)
- Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14155)
- Annexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14159)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Biotin Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14165)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14196 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Can be blocked with Annexin V/ANXA5 peptide (ab52111).|
FunctionThis protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
Involvement in diseasePregnancy loss, recurrent, 3
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
DomainThe [IL]-x-C-x-x-[DE] motif is a proposed target motif for cysteine S-nitrosylation mediated by the iNOS-S100A8/A9 transnitrosylase complex.
A pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsS-nitrosylation is induced by interferon-gamma and oxidatively-modified low-densitity lipoprotein (LDL(ox)) possibly implicating the iNOS-S100A8/9 transnitrosylase complex.
- Information by UniProt
- Anchorin CII antibody
- Annexin 5 antibody
- Annexin A5 antibody
ab14196 has been referenced in 60 publications.
- Brock CK et al. Stem cell proliferation is induced by apoptotic bodies from dying cells during epithelial tissue maintenance. Nat Commun 10:1044 (2019). PubMed: 30837472
- Bhukel A et al. Autophagy within the mushroom body protects from synapse aging in a non-cell autonomous manner. Nat Commun 10:1318 (2019). PubMed: 30899013
- Sønder SL et al. Annexin A7 is required for ESCRT III-mediated plasma membrane repair. Sci Rep 9:6726 (2019). PubMed: 31040365
- Tun SBB et al. Effects of Exogenous Neuroglobin (Ngb) on retinal inflammatory chemokines and microglia in a rat model of transient hypoxia. Sci Rep 9:18799 (2019). PubMed: 31827177
- Zhou CF et al. miR-205-5p inhibits human endometriosis progression by targeting ANGPT2 in endometrial stromal cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 10:287 (2019). PubMed: 31547870