Publishing research using ab54775? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab54775 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Stewart SE et al. Transbilayer phospholipid movement facilitates the translocation of annexin across membranes. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29930080
- Yu DS et al. Chaperones, Membrane Trafficking and Signal Transduction Proteins Regulate Zaire Ebola Virus trVLPs and Interact With trVLP Elements. Front Microbiol 9:2724 (2018). PubMed: 30483236
- Busatto S et al. Tangential Flow Filtration for Highly Efficient Concentration of Extracellular Vesicles from Large Volumes of Fluid. Cells 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30558352
- Hashimoto K et al. Annexin V homodimer protects against ischemia reperfusion-induced acute lung injury in lung transplantation. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 151:861-869 (2016). PubMed: 26725713
- Liao J et al. Targeted disruption of DNMT1, DNMT3A and DNMT3B in human embryonic stem cells. Nat Genet 47:469-78 (2015). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 25822089
- Arroyo-Berdugo Y et al. Involvement of ANXA5 and ILKAP in susceptibility to malignant melanoma. PLoS One 9:e95522 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24743186
- Andres AL et al. Low-doses of cisplatin injure hippocampal synapses: a mechanism for 'chemo' brain? Exp Neurol 255:137-44 (2014). PubMed: 24594220
- Huang P et al. P2X4 Forms Functional ATP-activated Cation Channels on Lysosomal Membranes Regulated by Luminal pH. J Biol Chem 289:17658-67 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24817123
- Satkunanathan S et al. Establishment of a novel cell line for the enhanced production of recombinant adeno-associated virus vectors for gene therapy. Hum Gene Ther 25:929-41 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25072415
- Zafar S et al. Proteomics approach to identify the interacting partners of cellular prion protein and characterization of Rab7a interaction in neuronal cells. J Proteome Res 10:3123-35 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21604690