Product nameAnnexin V/ANXA5-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent
See all Annexin V/ANXA5 reagents
Tested applicationsSuitable for: FM, Flow Cytmore details
Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy5 Apoptosis Detection Reagent ab14147 can be used in a 10 min, one-step staining procedure to detect apoptosis by staining phosphatidylserine molecules which have translocated to the outside of the cell membrane. Analysis is by flow cytometry or fluorescence microscopy.
This Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy5 reagent can be used with Annexin V/ANXA5 binding buffer ab14084 (see protocol section for instructions). The Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy5 reagent is also available as part of Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy5 apoptosis kit ab14150.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
FunctionThis protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
Involvement in diseasePregnancy loss, recurrent, 3
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
DomainThe [IL]-x-C-x-x-[DE] motif is a proposed target motif for cysteine S-nitrosylation mediated by the iNOS-S100A8/A9 transnitrosylase complex.
A pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsS-nitrosylation is induced by interferon-gamma and oxidatively-modified low-densitity lipoprotein (LDL(ox)) possibly implicating the iNOS-S100A8/9 transnitrosylase complex.
- Information by UniProt
- Anchorin CII
- Annexin 5
- Annexin A5
- Annexin V/ANXA5-FITC Apoptosis Detection Reagent (500X) (ab14082)
- Propidium Iodide (ab14083)
- 10X Annexin V/ANXA5 Binding Buffer (ab14084)
- Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14085)
- Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14142)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14143)
- Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit with SYTOX (ab14144)
- Annexin V-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14150)
- Annexin V-EGFP Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14153)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-PE Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14154)
- Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14155)
- Annexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14159)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Biotin Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14165)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14147 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|FM||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab14147 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Guo X et al. Global characterization of T cells in non-small-cell lung cancer by single-cell sequencing. Nat Med 24:978-985 (2018). PubMed: 29942094
- Wu KW et al. Neurovascular Interaction Promotes the Morphological and Functional Maturation of Cortical Neurons. Front Cell Neurosci 11:290 (2017). PubMed: 28966577