Product nameAnnexin V/ANXA5-FITC Apoptosis Detection Reagent (500X)
See all Annexin V/ANXA5 reagents
Tested applicationsSuitable for: FM, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Annexin V/ANXA5-FITC Apoptosis Detection Reagent ab14082 can be used in a 10 min, one-step staining procedure to detect apoptosis by staining phosphatidylserine molecules which have translocated to the outside of the cell membrane. Analysis is by flow cytometry or fluorescence microscopy.
This Annexin V/ANXA5-FITC reagent can be used with Annexin V/ANXA5 binding buffer ab14084 (see protocol section for instructions). The Annexin V/ANXA5-FITC reagent is also available as part of Annexin V/ANXA5-FITC apoptosis kit ab14085.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
FunctionThis protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
Involvement in diseasePregnancy loss, recurrent, 3
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
DomainThe [IL]-x-C-x-x-[DE] motif is a proposed target motif for cysteine S-nitrosylation mediated by the iNOS-S100A8/A9 transnitrosylase complex.
A pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsS-nitrosylation is induced by interferon-gamma and oxidatively-modified low-densitity lipoprotein (LDL(ox)) possibly implicating the iNOS-S100A8/9 transnitrosylase complex.
- Information by UniProt
- Anchorin CII
- Annexin 5
- Annexin A5
- Propidium Iodide (ab14083)
- 10X Annexin V/ANXA5 Binding Buffer (ab14084)
- Annexin V-FITC Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14085)
- Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14142)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14143)
- Annexin V-Cy3 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit with SYTOX (ab14144)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14147)
- Annexin V-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14150)
- Annexin V-EGFP Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14153)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-PE Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14154)
- Annexin V-PE Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14155)
- Annexin V-PE-Cy5 Apoptosis Staining / Detection Kit (ab14159)
- Annexin V/ANXA5-Biotin Apoptosis Staining / Detection Reagent (ab14165)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14082 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|FM||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||Use 1µl for 105 cells.|
ab14082 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Kotla S et al. Endothelial senescence is induced by phosphorylation and nuclear export of telomeric repeat binding factor 2-interacting protein. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31045573
- Kang Y et al. Function of hTim8a in complex IV assembly in neuronal cells provides insight into pathomechanism underlying Mohr-Tranebjærg syndrome. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31682224
- Chen B et al. Neuroprotection by chitosan nanoparticles in oxidative stress-mediated injury. BMC Res Notes 11:49 (2018). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29351805
- Paez-Mayorga J et al. Ponatinib Activates an Inflammatory Response in Endothelial Cells via ERK5 SUMOylation. Front Cardiovasc Med 5:125 (2018). PubMed: 30238007
- Davies C et al. p21(WAF1) modulates drug-induced apoptosis and cell cycle arrest in B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Cell Cycle 14:3602-12 (2015). PubMed: 26506264
- Ghosh AS et al. Hydrogen peroxide-induced apoptosis-like cell death in Entamoeba histolytica. Parasitol Int 59:166-72 (2010). PubMed: 20079879
- Harper MT & Poole AW Protein kinase Ctheta negatively regulates store-independent Ca2+ entry and phosphatidylserine exposure downstream of glycoprotein VI in platelets. J Biol Chem 285:19865-73 (2010). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 20388711
- Lewis HD et al. Creation of a novel peptide with enhanced nuclear localization in prostate and pancreatic cancer cell lines. BMC Biotechnol 10:79 (2010). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 21029412
- Kranz D et al. BRCA1 and Tip60 determine the cellular response to ultraviolet irradiation through distinct pathways. J Cell Biol 182:197-213 (2008). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 18625847