For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab31026? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab31026 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Shimura M et al. A novel liver metastasis-correlated protein of pancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasm (PanNEN) discovered by proteomic analysis. Oncotarget 9:24291-24303 (2018).
- Alique M et al. Microvesicles from the plasma of elderly subjects and from senescent endothelial cells promote vascular calcification. Aging (Albany NY) 9:778-789 (2017).
- Boye TL et al. Annexin A4 and A6 induce membrane curvature and constriction during cell membrane repair. Nat Commun 8:1623 (2017).
- Swaggart KA et al. Annexin A6 modifies muscular dystrophy by mediating sarcolemmal repair. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:6004-9 (2014).
- Garrido-Gómez T et al. Deciphering the proteomic signature of human endometrial receptivity. Hum Reprod 29:1957-67 (2014).
- Schweitzer CJ et al. Proteomic analysis of early HIV-1 nucleoprotein complexes. J Proteome Res 12:559-72 (2013).
- Wu CY & Taneyhill LA Annexin a6 modulates chick cranial neural crest cell emigration. PLoS One 7:e44903 (2012).
- Lorenz S et al. Calcium signaling of thyrocytes is modulated by TSH through calcium binding protein expression. Biochim Biophys Acta 1803:352-60 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"