Key features and details
- APC Rat monoclonal [M1/70] to CD11b
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAPC Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70]
See all CD11b primary antibodies
DescriptionAPC Rat monoclonal [M1/70] to CD11b
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
C57BL/10 mouse splenic T cells and concanavaline A-activated C57BL/10 splenocytes
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Gelatin, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.142% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab197701)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab197702)
- Alexa Fluor® 405 Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab197703)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab210299)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab218786)
- PerCP Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab237025)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] - BSA and Azide free (ab237965)
- violetFluor™ 450 Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab242266)
- FITC Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab24874)
- PE Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab25175)
- redFluor™ 710 Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab253091)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab25533)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab79096)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab8878)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25482 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionIntegrin alpha-M/beta-2 is implicated in various adhesive interactions of monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes as well as in mediating the uptake of complement-coated particles. It is identical with CR-3, the receptor for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component. It probably recognizes the R-G-D peptide in C3b. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for fibrinogen, factor X and ICAM1. It recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in ITGAM has been associated with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus type 6 (SLEB6) [MIM:609939]. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic, inflammatory and often febrile multisystemic disorder of connective tissue. It affects principally the skin, joints, kidneys and serosal membranes. It is thought to represent a failure of the regulatory mechanisms of the autoimmune system.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen CD11b (p170) antibody
- Antigen CD11b p170 antibody
- CD11 antigen like family member B antibody
ab25482 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Mei Y et al. FA-97, a New Synthetic Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester Derivative, Ameliorates DSS-Induced Colitis Against Oxidative Stress by Activating Nrf2/HO-1 Pathway. Front Immunol 10:2969 (2019). PubMed: 31969881
- Xu X et al. Selective NLRP3 inflammasome inhibitor reduces neuroinflammation and improves long-term neurological outcomes in a murine model of traumatic brain injury. Neurobiol Dis 117:15-27 (2018). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 29859317
- Herron LR et al. A chicken bioreactor for efficient production of functional cytokines. BMC Biotechnol 18:82 (2018). PubMed: 30594166
- Sanchez-Madrid F et al. Mapping of antigenic and functional epitopes on the alpha- and beta-subunits of two related mouse glycoproteins involved in cell interactions, LFA-1 and Mac-1. J Exp Med 158:586-602 (1983). PubMed: 6193226
- Flotte TJ et al. Dendritic cell and macrophage staining by monoclonal antibodies in tissue sections and epidermal sheets. Am J Pathol 111:112-24 (1983). PubMed: 6340516
- Springer TA et al. LFA-1 and Lyt-2,3, molecules associated with T lymphocyte-mediated killing; and Mac-1, an LFA-1 homologue associated with complement receptor function. Immunol Rev 68:171-95 (1982). PubMed: 6184305
- Springer T et al. Mac-1: a macrophage differentiation antigen identified by monoclonal antibody. Eur J Immunol 9:301-6 (1979). PubMed: 89034
- Springer T et al. Monoclonal xenogeneic antibodies to murine cell surface antigens: identification of novel leukocyte differentiation antigens. Eur J Immunol 8:539-51 (1978). PubMed: 81133