Key features and details
- APC Mouse monoclonal [AD2] to CD73, prediluted
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAPC Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2], prediluted
See all CD73 primary antibodies
DescriptionAPC Mouse monoclonal [AD2] to CD73, prediluted
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Normal Human peripheral blood cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (ab130451)
- PE Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (ab157335)
- FITC Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (ab239246)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] - BSA and Azide free (ab239603)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (ab243083)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (ab252554)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (ab253253)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (ab253267)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab155378 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 106 cells.
ab37391 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionHydrolyzes extracellular nucleotides into membrane permeable nucleosides.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in NT5E are the cause of calcification of joints and arteries (CAJA) [MIM:211800]. A condition characterized by adult-onset calcification of the lower extremity arteries, including the iliac, femoral and tibial arteries, and hand and foot capsule joints. Age of onset has been reported as early as the second decade of life, usually involving intense joint pain or calcification in the hands.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'-nucleotidase family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 5' NT antibody
- 5' nucleotidase (CD73) antibody
- 5' nucleotidase precursor antibody
ab155378 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Queckbörner S et al. Endometrial stromal cells exhibit a distinct phenotypic and immunomodulatory profile. Stem Cell Res Ther 11:15 (2020). PubMed: 31907034
- Jensen J et al. Functionalization of polycaprolactone scaffolds with hyaluronic acid and ß-TCP facilitates migration and osteogenic differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells in vitro. Tissue Eng Part A 21:729-39 (2015). PubMed: 25252795