Key features and details
- APC Mouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAPC Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233]
See all CD80 primary antibodies
DescriptionAPC Mouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human CD80 fusion protein.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
High grade protease free BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab27554 was purified by size exclusion chromatography.
- FITC Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab18279)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab233572)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab234229)
- Alexa Fluor® 700 Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab270668)
- PE Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233], prediluted (ab69778)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab8239)
- PerCP Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab82410)
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
ab27554 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Kew VG et al. LPS promotes a monocyte phenotype permissive for human cytomegalovirus immediate-early gene expression upon infection but not reactivation from latency. Sci Rep 7:810 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 28400599
- Zhang J et al. Recombinant Murine Gamma Herpesvirus 68 Carrying KSHV G Protein-Coupled Receptor Induces Angiogenic Lesions in Mice. PLoS Pathog 11:e1005001 (2015). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 26107716