Key features and details
- APC Mouse monoclonal [5E10] to CD90 / Thy1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAPC Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10]
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionAPC Mouse monoclonal [5E10] to CD90 / Thy1
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human erythroleukemia cell line cell preparation.
- Flow Cyt: Jurkat cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
BSA is high-grade protease free
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab123511)
- FITC Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab124527)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab134360)
- Biotin Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab134361)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab269286)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab95698)
- PE Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab95700)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab139364 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
10 μl reagent / 100 μl of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
ab139364 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Zhu S et al. Bidirectional ephrinB2-EphB4 signaling regulates the osteogenic differentiation of canine periodontal ligament stem cells. Int J Mol Med 45:897-909 (2020). PubMed: 31985015
- Tugnoli B et al. Butyric acid induces spontaneous adipocytic differentiation of porcine bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 55:17-24 (2019). PubMed: 30456456
- Dothel G et al. Ex vivo effect of vascular wall stromal cells secretome on enteric ganglia. World J Gastroenterol 25:4892-4903 (2019). PubMed: 31543681
- Burmeister DM et al. Delivery of Allogeneic Adipose Stem Cells in Polyethylene Glycol-Fibrin Hydrogels as an Adjunct to Meshed Autografts After Sharp Debridement of Deep Partial Thickness Burns. Stem Cells Transl Med 7:360-372 (2018). ICC/IF ; Pig . PubMed: 29457376
- McDaniel JS et al. Quantitative Assessment of Optimal Bone Marrow Site for the Isolation of Porcine Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Stem Cells Int 2017:1836960 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Pig . PubMed: 28539939
- Zaniboni A et al. In vitro differentiation of porcine aortic vascular precursor cells to endothelial and vascular smooth muscle cells. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 309:C320-31 (2015). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 26135800
- Baulier E et al. Amniotic fluid-derived mesenchymal stem cells prevent fibrosis and preserve renal function in a preclinical porcine model of kidney transplantation. Stem Cells Transl Med 3:809-20 (2014). PubMed: 24797827
- Zaniboni A et al. Cells derived from porcine aorta tunica media show mesenchymal stromal-like cell properties in in vitro culture. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 306:C322-33 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Pig . PubMed: 24304832